JACFCU currently offers the following types of loans:
- New & Used Auto
- Share Secured: Uses funds deposited in your account as collateral.
- Signature Loans: Personal loans with no collateral.
- First Mortgage: The primary mortgage on a home you already own.
- Home Equity: A secondary mortgage; borrow up to 80% of equity.
- Lines of Credit: To cover overdrafts, or to have credit ready when you need it.
The Credit Union charges the following loan fees:
- Preparing and Filing Discharge of Mortgage - $50.50
For specific rate information, and additional fees that may apply, look under “Rates & Fees” at the top of the page.